Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ice Cream All Around

After lunch today, Parker said he had to go potty so we raced to the bathroom and put him on his little potty. He has done this a few times and nothing has happened, so I was shocked when he got off and there was a little surprise inside. I have never been so happy to see a little poo.

We got him the promised ice cream* and they happened to be giving out balloons too. (Parker thought that everyone was celebrating this big moment!) We told the girl that gave him the balloon that it was his special day. When she asked why Parker said, "I went on the potty!" I have never seen him smile so big! He was so proud! We are happy, but we still have a long way to go as far as potty training goes...


*Paul and I have been promising Parker ice cream if he goes to the bathroom on his little potty. We were all excited when he finally did because we ALL got ice cream!

4 comments:

Brandy and Pauls Family said...

Good job Parker. Aunt Brandy wants an Ice cream too!!! I went on the potty this morning.

Jill said...

Way to go Parker!!!!!

Andrew and Trena said...

Keep up the good work Parker!

Mike Nelson said...

haha! thats pretty funny about never beign soo happy to see a lil poo! :) good job PARKER! :)