Thursday, February 12, 2009

Just Some Pictures

We haven't had too much going on lately. Paul is working hard at school and work and I am working hard at home with Parker and Autumn. We have still been taking pictures though:

Attempt number 1 at potty training.
Autumn and her horse.
Parker and his milk and cow.
Cute Girl.
More Cuteness
Paul finally got a haircut. He looks so handsome.
At his cousin, Nelson's, birthday bowling party.
Parker and Autumn's bath.
Rolling over like crazy. She now rolls to get places...
Smiles!
Laying on Dad's Lap
Parker and 'Tad'
Autumn with Dad Again
Sitting in the Bumbo
More Smiles
Funny Parker
Bum Ruffles
Just Chillin'


5 comments:

Kasaundra said...

Hi Laura, it's Kasaundra! Your family looks so beautiful! Looks like your hard work is paying off. :)

Katie said...

Both of your kids are very cute, but that little Autumn is just GORGEOUS! Have a good week! Are you in Utah? We're just in Draper if you ever want to get together!

Victoria Blanchard said...

I can't get over how pretty Autumn is!

Brandy and Pauls Family said...

They are getting so big. I am trying to potty Haylee she sits on your potty chair, wont go yet. Then gets up and goes to the cookies and say cookie. She knows if she sits on it for a little she gets a cookie.

DeEsta said...

Well, I sure feel for you with the whole potty training thing. I think we are beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel with Cameron. I don't know what finally ended up being the thing that pushed him over the edge to where he really grasped it, but one thing I think really helped was setting the microwave timer and taking him potty every 20 min. We later were able to gradually stretch that time out to where it didn't feel like we were in the bathroom ALL day long! Our next battle will be the NIGHTTIME POTTY TRAINING - YIKES! Keep on it and have a great day!