Little Autumn is five months old. She is such a happy girl. She is well on her way to sitting up and has found her feet and loves to grab them. Mostly, I have more pictures of her that I wanted to post. So, enjoy!
I am loving our stroller even more, now that they can both sit up.
Cool Stroller Laura! I haven't been much of a blogger lately and just got on and was blog surfing and had to tell you...your daughter is absolutely beautiful! She is such a doll baby! She is just so stinkin cute I can't get over it! Hope you guys are doing well.
She is absolutely adorable!! My how time flies! And to add to your last post about Krispy Kreme...remember in our CP apt. we had a Krispy K. hat and other weird stuff hung on our kitchen wall?
"Generally speaking, the most miserable people I know are those who are obsessed with themselves; the happiest people I know are those who lose themselves in the service of others...By and large, I have come to see that if we complain about life, it is because we are thinking only of ourselves." — Gordon B. Hinckley
6 comments:
Sweet dress!!!
That stroller is so awesome! Autumn looks older everyday.
Autumn is so pretty! She is going to be a knockout!
LOVe the car seat!!! Shes so cute in it :)
Cool Stroller Laura! I haven't been much of a blogger lately and just got on and was blog surfing and had to tell you...your daughter is absolutely beautiful! She is such a doll baby! She is just so stinkin cute I can't get over it! Hope you guys are doing well.
She is absolutely adorable!! My how time flies! And to add to your last post about Krispy Kreme...remember in our CP apt. we had a Krispy K. hat and other weird stuff hung on our kitchen wall?
Post a Comment