Monday, March 2, 2009

Adventures with Parker

Parker, Autumn and I went on a little field trip to Krispy Kreme. Parker loved watching the dough going up and down in the machine while it was rising, moving into the hot oil, being flipped over and finally drenched in the sugar tunnel. It was a fun morning for us and free! (Except we had to buy some doughnuts to eat, of course.)

We went with 'Law Partners' (spouses of Law students group) to the Fire station. Parker loved seeing the fire engines. He was just a little scared of being on or in them, as you can see in the pictures below.




Parker does not play football quite as much as he used to, but don't think he has forgotten about it. He still puts on his 'football helmet' and 'football pads' and sings the fight song every now and then. And he asks pretty regularly if he can go to a football game.

Parker loves to play with Autumn. I didn't realize they would be able to have so much fun together already. They play peek-a-boo, 'throw' toys , and crack up at each other. It is so fun to watch.
Eating on 'the wood floor,' so he can watch a show at the same time.
Parker is really into cars these days. He loves to watch 'Roary the Racing Car' and has named all of his cars according to the names of the cars on the show. So, I made him a race track out of the diaper box.

Parker continues to keep us entertained. He loves to learn new things and I am always amazed at how much he remembers.

3 comments:

Victoria Blanchard said...

I love the race car track! Great idea! Parker is such a cutie!

Unknown said...

Laura- The kids look great. Hopefully we'll see you soon!
Tell Parker "Hi" from Aunt Kristin

Rosander said...

Holly cow woman! You put me to shame! What a fun mom! Sounds like you guys have been doing all kinds of fun things! I love that race track!