Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Half of a Year!

Autumn is 6 months old! Time sure does fly!
She weighed in at 18.67 lbs (91%-tile)
and she is 27.5 inches long (96%-tile).

A little bit about Autumn:
  • She has become aware of people she knows. She gets sad with new people. She is sad when she can't find Mommy. And gets so happy to see her Dad come home in the evening.
  • She is sitting up. She occasionally still tumbles, but is pretty steady for the most part.
  • Today she had her first baby cereal. She didn't love it, but she didn't hate it either. She just seemed a little confused, but swallowed most of it. Of course, Parker wanted to help feed her (and practically choked her).
  • She loves taking baths (always has).
  • Somethings that she does for fun are jump in her jumper, roll all around on the floor, sit on the floor and grab all of the toys that she can reach, play peek-a-boo with her blanket, be tickled on the sides of her tummy, play and giggle with Parker, watch Parker run around.
  • She is still as sweet as can be.
We love our little Autumn girl!

8 comments:

Rosander said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how fast they grow. She really is darling!

Danielle said...

Wow, I can't believe she is that old already. She sure is a cutie. And...bigger than DRew!

The Christensens said...

I love her outfits!!! haha
She is so cute. I will NEVER get to see her until she id like 4.

Janelle said...

Oh my goodness, what a little dollface!

Mike Nelson said...

maaan, half a year old and never met her! love you autumn! :)

Sidra said...

I just caught up on your blog and I can't believe Autumn is so big! Your kids are so adorable and I love your updates! Sidra

Jill Collier said...

My cousins were in your home ward? How crazy is that! They are so sweet! I didn't know you grew up there!

Melissa said...

Sweet little Autumn! She has such a pretty little face and seems like a really happy girl. Wish we could come hang out with the Utah Joneses, we miss you guys! It's weird to think that (probably) the next time we see you guys that our currently unborn baby will be the same age that Autumn is NOW. It's too far away (and not, at the same time because time goes by too too fast). Especially with some exciting times coming up with Seattle!

And also, awesome job on the 5k, girl! Way to go. I miss you!!