We made a quick trip out to Grand Junction to see the Hae Haes and Hawses (Paul's sisters and their families). I am so glad that we were able to go. It was so good to see them and Parker and Autumn had a lot of fun with their cousins. (Sorry, I didn't get too many pictures.)
We had to make an unexpected stop in Price because the roads were bad in the canyon.
Laura Autumn is so beautiful! I love all the pictures you posted on her 5 month mark! Parker is such a cute kid too and I love the Krispy Kreme hat! Glad you guys are all doing so well!
"Generally speaking, the most miserable people I know are those who are obsessed with themselves; the happiest people I know are those who lose themselves in the service of others...By and large, I have come to see that if we complain about life, it is because we are thinking only of ourselves." — Gordon B. Hinckley
1 comment:
Laura Autumn is so beautiful! I love all the pictures you posted on her 5 month mark! Parker is such a cute kid too and I love the Krispy Kreme hat! Glad you guys are all doing so well!
Post a Comment