Monday, February 16, 2009

Seattle!


Well, after months of filling out applications and interviewing and praying and wondering and worrying, we finally know what we will be doing this summer. Paul got an internship at the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) in Seattle. After all of his research and interviewing, this is what he was most interested in, so we are pretty excited! Now all that is left to do is figure out our living arrangements...any suggestions?

10 comments:

Uffens Family said...

Oh my home!! I am so jealous! You will love it up there! There is so much to do in the city!!!

Meredith Richardson said...

So cool!

Rosander said...

That's awesome! Way to go! Good luck with the housing. What a fun place to live!

Victoria Blanchard said...

Congrats! I've heard Seattle is a great city. Good luck finding a place to live!

Ryan said...

awesome! how fun. i like the northeast.

brittani c. said...

You guys are going to have so much fun over there! Congrats!!

Andrew and Trena said...

i actually think it is the northwest....whoever ryan is had it wrong. congrats tho!

carrie said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys!

Katie said...

Contrats to Paul! That is so exciting... I cant wait to hear more about it!!!

Cara said...

How fun! I'm sure we'll see you guys in Seattle some time since Spence's brother's family is there too. But don't leave UT before we make our trip back west this summer. We don't know where we're going yet, but we move in June and are hoping to be somewhere west. Congrats to you guys!