Sunday, May 23, 2010

Lots of pictures from March, April and May

A Collection of Pictures from the last couple of months:

Autumn was pretty tired...she fell asleep sitting on the couch by herself. I was doing silly dances to entertain her and left the room for a moment...came back to find this...precious
Parker and Cayden in their 'Airplane' (a box).
Autumn in the 'airplane.'
Autumn loves to wear baseball caps, although she usually pulls them down so low that she can barely see. If you try to fix it, she gets upset and pulls it back down.
At the doctor's office...
Hawses came for a visit
Autumn playing ghost
Parker, the ghost catcher
Walking together and holding hands, so cute!
Paul's corvette ride
Law School Graduation Party Bounce house
Granny made this cute dress for Autumn. It is adorable and I have gotten so many compliments on it. Autumn likes it too!
Making Soup
Granny was here for Women's conference
Super hero capes
Parker was pretty tired...
Bath time!

1 comment:

brittani c. said...

Hooray! Congratulations on finishing law school! Lots of hard work has paid off (for both of you...it's certainly a dual effort).
Laura, I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well! I can't remember when you're due. Hot summers are not very kind to pregnant ladies. :)