Sunday, May 23, 2010

Paul A. Jones, J.D.

Paul graduated from the J. Reuben Clark Law School at Brigham Young University at the end of April. Sometimes I think the past three years have flown by, but I haven't forgotten the long days (and nights) that Paul has spent at school and I have spent from sunrise to bedtime with Parker and Autumn. This past year has been the craziest, with the job search, two mobile kids and expecting another one has made for one long stressful year. But we made it through. Paul pulled off yet another great year of Law School, he did great in his classes. Then, to top it off, he got a job within weeks after graduation. I am really so proud of Paul and grateful to have such a hardworking and loving husband.

Paul and some of his Law School friends.

Graduation Lunch
Parker and Autumn 'enjoying' the commencement.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Congrats Paul. That's quite an achievement.