Sunday, July 25, 2010

The First Month

When I got home from the hospital and realized I had 3 kids to take care of, I felt pretty overwhelmed. (And the next few weeks continued to feel the same.) But I had a lot of help from family (Paul's sister Kim, specifically) that helped us through the first few weeks, (especially since Paul was studying for the Bar).

At 2 weeks, Lincoln was 9lbs. 11 ozs. (74.5%) and was 21 inches long (54.41%). Enjoy all of these pictures from the first month of little Lincoln's life.








































(Having a third child has also knocked out my blogging efforts, but I am slowly trying to get caught up.)

2 comments:

JoEllen said...

I love his chubby cheeks! Life with 3 kids is a handful, but it does get easier =) Good luck!

Darci said...

He is a cutie!

I completely agree. The first month was hard. I was lucky to have Mike, my mom and sisters around to help. When Peter was 4 weeks we went on vacation to a family reunion and I was able to relax once we got home I was ready to hit the ground running. Now life has settled and I feel pretty good about 3 little ones.

Molly asked about Parker today, I'm glad she still remembers him. That was a fun summer. Thanks.