Lauar, Congratulations! He is very handsome. I'm so happy for you. I can't believe you have 3 kids!!! :) Crazy. I still need to meet them all in person. Love the name Lincoln, by the way.
"Generally speaking, the most miserable people I know are those who are obsessed with themselves; the happiest people I know are those who lose themselves in the service of others...By and large, I have come to see that if we complain about life, it is because we are thinking only of ourselves." — Gordon B. Hinckley
11 comments:
Cutie!
Oh My Goodness! He's is adorable. I want to kiss those little cheeks :)
Something about him reminds me of Adam when he was a baby!
You have the cutest newborn babies! Totally looks like the others.
adorable pictures!! He really is quite the cutie. I think his hair even looks a little red in the pics too! :)
He is adorable!
He's so cute. I can't wait to meet him in a few weeks!
Lauar,
Congratulations! He is very handsome. I'm so happy for you. I can't believe you have 3 kids!!! :) Crazy. I still need to meet them all in person.
Love the name Lincoln, by the way.
Oh he is darling! Congrats! That is so exciting! I'm thrilled for you!
He is so sweet, what a cutie!!
Oh my goodness! Congrats to you and Paul. It was so good to see you. You have a beautiful family!
What a cutie pie! I love his name! We are so happy for you guys. He's such a blessed little boy to be part of your family.
Post a Comment