I watched this on a friend's blog, when I was newly home from the hospital, all alone with 3 kids and it was just the reminder that I needed. If you are like me, you might need a tissue.
Monday, July 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congratulations on your new baby boy Jones family!!! He is SOOOOO so very cute. All your kids are! Good Job ;0). I hope you are all doing well.
Laura, it was great to hear from you! It seems we are on the same baby-making schedule, except you managed to throw in an extra one in the middle somehow! :)Your kids are all beautiful, and I can't believe how alert Lincoln looks in those newborn photos. He looks a lot older than 10 days.
I'm having quite an adjustment to two kids, and everyone keeps telling me the adjustment to three is by far the worst (no matter how many kids come after). I can only imagine. I hope that you are doing okay and getting some rest!
If you ever want to get out of the house and meet up at a park or something with the kids -- we are up for it! :)
Post a Comment