In addition to being a law clerk, Paul was also trained to be the bailiff when his judge is in court. Yes, he gets to say "All rise for the Honorable Judge..."
Professor Goldsmith always said that the law is bold assertions persuasively maintained...I think you look awfully persuasive with a night stick. Miss you guys!
"Generally speaking, the most miserable people I know are those who are obsessed with themselves; the happiest people I know are those who lose themselves in the service of others...By and large, I have come to see that if we complain about life, it is because we are thinking only of ourselves." — Gordon B. Hinckley
2 comments:
Professor Goldsmith always said that the law is bold assertions persuasively maintained...I think you look awfully persuasive with a night stick. Miss you guys!
Is that the stick he uses to fight the bad guys?! ;)
Post a Comment