Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Our Christmas Card to You


We got free Christmas cards from Shutterfly. But we only got 5, so don't be offended if you didn't get one in the mail. Just consider this our Christmas card to you! Merry Christmas!

(If you click on the picture below, it will pop up bigger. If you click on that image, it should magnify it enough for you to be able to read it.)

5 comments:

TheKeilShpeel said...

I like how you did your card with info of everyone. I'll try to remember that for next year :) Your kids are cute!!

Victoria Blanchard said...

Love it! Great pics!

Jill said...

Laura your family is getting so big! I hope you guys have a merry christmas!

Ezekiel & Eve said...

Laura, your children are beautiful and they are growing so fast! What a great Christmas card. Have a very Merry Christmas!

Meredith Richardson said...

Love your card, Laura! Merry Christmas!