

We travelled to California the week before Christmas for my youngest brother, Michael's, wedding. Michael and Lisa were sealed for Time and all Eternity in the San Diego Temple on the 18th of December. They planned most of the wedding and reception on their own and it was amazing. They are a very happy couple and we are so happy for them.
While we were in California, we got to spend time with family, set up for the reception and just relax and have fun. We were able to visit Julie, go to dinner with her and see her classroom. I had a fun day of shopping with my sister, Angie and some of us gathered for pizza and fun at John's Incredible Pizza. It was the first time that all 9 kids were together in a few years. It was so fun to be together with everyone. I only wish we had more time!


1 comment:
I love all of the pictures! I think you got one of everyone!! Bun-braid-up!!!!!
Post a Comment