This is Books for Babies at the library. Parker just loves it! They sing songs, read stories, and have a puppet show. Parker is enthralled the whole time and loves to see all of the other kids too!
I was just asking Jenn about you today and trying to imagine how big Parker has gotten. She told me you had a blog so I dropped by to see the pictures.
He is darling and it's good to hear things are going well for you.
"Generally speaking, the most miserable people I know are those who are obsessed with themselves; the happiest people I know are those who lose themselves in the service of others...By and large, I have come to see that if we complain about life, it is because we are thinking only of ourselves." — Gordon B. Hinckley
2 comments:
How cute! That is such a great idea... Ill have to look into something like that for Jordan! Holler back! :)
I was just asking Jenn about you today and trying to imagine how big Parker has gotten. She told me you had a blog so I dropped by to see the pictures.
He is darling and it's good to hear things are going well for you.
Take care--
Dalene
Post a Comment