


Paul's turned 26 years old yesterday. We had a celebration with family; David and Melissa, Trevor, Kim, Jill and Ron and family, Michael, and my parents. It was nice to spend time with everyone. I am sure that Paul enjoyed the break from his studies.
There was just one accident. Paul was throwing the ball in the house and as you can see from the play-by-play photos, he broke one of our picture frames. I think the pictures are funny because they were taken just as it happened.

3 comments:
I love that of your boys it was Paul that was playing ball in the house :) Hope the home hunting is going well! Happy Birthday Paul...Still no word from Anje...maybe just send to the American Fork address.
Hey Laura (Jenn Morrill here), so glad to see you have a blog! Parker is getting so big! He is really looking a lot like you these days, huh? So cute! Hey, our blog address is morrillfam.blogspot.com. We are looking for a place to move to right now, too. Have you found anything yet?
Glad to hear Paul had a great birthday!
-Janelle
Post a Comment