Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Grandma and Grandpa!


Grandma and Grandpa Nelson were in town this past weekend for a memorial for my Uncle Russ. I was able to see many of my cousins that I haven't seen in a while. It was a sad occasion, but I am so grateful to know that our life continues after we leave this Earth. I was really glad to be able to spend time with my parents. Parker had fun too, once he warmed up to them.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Parker was looking at me...that's why he was smiling so big! haha

brittani c. said...

Just so you know...I'm glad you could shed a tear or two with me. I'm not ashamed to be a bawl baby once in awhile. :)

Uffens Family said...

Glad you got to have your parents around-mine are coming down for Thanksgiving and I cannot wait!...don't you wish you could live closer so your child could know them...that is how I feel :(

Dave and Catherine said...

Hi Joneses! It's the Barnhills!
How is law school treating you? Please send us (daveandcatherine@gmail.com) your email address so that we can invite you to look at our blog too!