



We found a great place to live just a block from our place. It is still in our ward and even closer to campus! Thanks everyone, for all of your help. I am excited to move our stuff in and get settled for Christmas. It really is funny how we can worry about something for so long and then all of the sudden everything falls into place. The Lord really blesses us, we just need to be patient and trust Him.
We are getting ready for the big move. After quite a few trips to D.I., a few good sales on craigslist and a lot of good old packing, we are just about ready to move. Don't get me wrong, our house still looks like a disaster, but it is manageable. Parker has been enjoying this phase. There are things he has never seen before coming out of no where. He particularly likes playing in the suitcases. So I thought I would take this opportunity to show off his cute new PJ's. I love 'em!

9 comments:
glad you found a place!
not glad you a found a place. we just evicted the single mom so you guys could run the lionhouse. great.
I am so excited to come to the Kirtland Reunion on Friday so that I can finally meet all of these cute little ones I have seen in pictures the last few months. Sadly, my husband cannot make it since he has a wrestling tournament that night...but Logan and I will definitely be there! See you soon!
Glad you got to stay in the same area. Next move out of Utah? How much law school is left?
You have a cute kid
Laura - hey it is Katie Porter (Olson). I found your blog through JoEllen's. What a beautiful family - hope all is well. Here's our blog: olsonfamblog.blogspot.com.
Hi Laura - Glad you found us! Which law school does your husband go to? Ben went to the U. To be honest, he didn't really like law school :) Hope your husband is enjoying it though!
We are staying with Ben's parents right now and we just went to the Canyon Crest Ward Christmas Party tonight. Actually, I think there were a few pictures of you in the slide show!
Anyway, adorable kid. I'll have to add your blog to my list so I cak keep checking in...
He's growing up so fast--great pics!
Good luck with the move.
Hi! How are you guys?. We miss you!
you haven't posted since November...how did the move go? How's your new place? The holidays? Laura, you're slacking here!
Post a Comment