Monday, November 5, 2007

Homeless!


Al's house just sold this weekend. It is really sad because it will, officially, not be 'Al's house' anymore. We sure have loved living here and it will be kind of sad to go. I guess we technically have 30 days to find a new place to live (if everything goes through with the sale of the home, which it appears will be the case). If anyone knows of any places for rent, please let us know. We would like to stay in walking distance of campus, but will look at all possibilities at this point.

6 comments:

Jill Rogers said...

OH NO!! I will look my hardest for a place for you guys. That's no fun moving. PLEASE let me know if I can help in ANY way! I didn't expect it to go so quickly!

Ryan said...

go to Y-mount or the rabbit hutches by the stadium! I missed out on that experience at the Y but it's not too late for you guys.

Melissa said...

Any news on the house hunt? Parker is cracking me up in those pictures. Trevor misses his play buddy!

Jill Rogers said...

So I was looking on CraigsList under housing, and it seems that there may be some possibilities. I'm still hunting for you though! GOOD LUCK!

Anonymous said...

I always knew Paul would leave you homeless. If you can't find anything you may want to contact FEMA. I think they handle cases like this or something

Jill Rogers said...

Hey Laura- Just thought I'd keep looking. If you've found something let me know and I'll not worry about it. I REALLY am looking for something within the ward, but it's so rough half way through the semester. That TOTALLY BITES that they're making you move at such an awkward time. Here's some of the things I've found. Are you guys still contemplating buying? I can TOTALLY look then! I know of a couple of houses for sale in our ward boundaries but have no idea how expensive they are. You may even look into buying a condo in the complex that Hanna & Anthony Trujillo live in just south of the Bostonian. I believe it's called Foxwood- but it's not labeled.

http://provo.craigslist.org/apa/476983869.html

http://provo.craigslist.org/apa/475084305.html

I'm still crossing my fingers for you!